2023 STX Am Tour ~ ACGT Division Playoffs
2023 STX AM Tour ~ Playoff Information & FINAL Playoff Point Standings
STX Am Tour Playoff General Information ~ ACGT Division
STX AM TOUR ~ ACGT Division PLAYOFF INFORMATION
The Spring and the Summer represent the "regular season". The STX Am Tour Playoffs will be the culmination of the 2023 STX Am Tour ~ ACGT Division Regular Season. The Top 50 from the Spring and The Top 50 from the Summer points lists will be invited to compete in Playoff Round #1. The Golfers Starting Playoff position will be determined by their finishing spot in each of the 2 seasons (Spring+Summer). There will also be a points bonus for placing in multiple seasons.
1st Place in Spring or Summer equals 50pts, 2nd is 49pts, 3rd is 48pts and so on.
Golfers will earn a 25 pts Bonus for finishing in the Top 50 in Both Spring and Summer.
This year, there are 70 unique golfers that met the PLAYOFF criteria and 30 golfers invited to round out the first round. In the event that a golfer cannot participate in the playoffs, The Tour Playoff Committee will continue to reach out to golfers on the Spring and Summer point list in an effort to fill the starting playoff roster. These participants will begin the playoffs with zero points.
The 2023 South Texas Match Play Challenge is the final event of the Fall Playoff Season.
The South Texas Match Play Challenge is an annual match-play event held between the Tour and The Houston Am. Golf Assoc.
16 golfers from each organization compete for The Challenge Cup each year. The STX Am Tour holds a 6 to 3 series lead. The 2023 South Texas Match Play Challenge will be held @ HIGH MEADOW RANCH GC on NOVEMBER 10th, 11th & 12th.
The Top 3 from Spring and Summer, plus the Top 7 from the final round of playoffs and 3 unique criteria picks, will qualify for The Tour team.
2023 STMPC SPOTS STILL YET TO QUALIFY:
***TOP 7 in final Tour Playoff POINT STANDINGS (not including golfers that have already qualified)
***WILDCARD PICK - This Pick is awarded to the golfer in the playoff field, after the round of 36, with the most points from SPRING+SUMMER+PLAYOFFS, that is not currently on the team. Following the TOP 7 Playoff Selections, before the 1st four out horserace selections.
***HORSERACE PICK - The first FOUR golfers not to qualify for the STMPC, after the Tour CHAMPIONSHIP will proceed to #1 @ Brackenridge Park after play on 10/22.
Those four golfers will play a 4-man horserace to determine the final spot!
SCHEDULE w/ CUT LINES
Each Round will earn points based on finishing place. With a cut following each round:
- TOP 100 GOLFERS - Round #1 - 1st Place = 100Pts - 4 Flights of 25 Golfers @ NORTHERN HILLS GC – OCTOBER 14TH
- TOP 72 GOLFERS - Round #2 - 1st Place = 150Pts - 3 Flights of 24 Golfers @ NORTHERN HILLS GC – OCTOBER 15TH
- TOP 54 GOLFERS - Round #3 - 1st Place = 225pts - 3 Flights of 18 Golfers @ BRACKENRIDGE PARK – OCTOBER 21ST
- TOP 36 GOLFERS - TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP Round #4 - 1st Place = 350pts - 2 Flights of 18 Golfers @ BRACKENRIDGE PARK - OCTOBER 22ND
- 1st place = 100pts (95 net)
- 2nd place = 90pts (85 net)
- 3rd place = 80pts (75 net)
- 4th place = 70pts (65 net)
- 5th place = 60pts (55 net
- 6th place = 50pts (45 net)
- 7th place = 45pts (40 net)
- 8th place = 40pts (35 net)
- 9th place = 35pts (30 net)
- 10th place = 30pts (25 net)
- 11th place = 25pts (20 net)
- 12th place = 20pts (15 net)
- 13th place = 15pts (10 net)
- ROUND #2 = 1.5 multiplier (1st place = 150pts)
- ROUND #3 = 2.25 multiplier (1st place = 225pts)
- ROUND #4 = 3.5 multiplier (1st place = 350pts)
Starting Playoff Position
SEE STARTING PLAYOFF STANDINGS GRAPHIC
STMPC INFO AND SCHEDULE
- 1st Team Meeting - 10/22 following Horserace
- TEAM PRACTICE ROUND – Northern Hills – 10/28
- LIVE FROM THE RANGE PODCAST PRACTICE SESSION – 10/31
- TEAM PRACTICE ROUND – OLMOS BASIN – 11/4
- CHAMPIONS DINNER – SAN PEDRO – 11/4
- PRACTICE ROUND - 11/10 @ HIGH MEADOW RANCH - Afternoon
- Tournament Dates - 11/11 & 11/12 ALL DAY
HANDICAP INFO & RULES
All handicaps will be set for the first two rounds of the playoffs. There will be no handicap adjustment between rounds #1 & #2.
Following Round #2, both scores will be entered into The Tour Handicap database. These new numbers will be used for round #3 & #4.
Again, there will be no handicap adjustment between rounds #3 & #4.
Each Playoff round will be considered its own tournament. Golfers may change equipment from round to round. And golfers may change Tee Boxes from round to round if the rules allow the option.
ENTRY FEE BREAKDOWN
Each Tour Playoff Round will be $89/golfer.
All golfers will pay at the starters tent for each round. (No online registration link)
ACGT DIE HARD MEMBERS & ACGT Employees will continue to receive a reduced rate with regard to the green fees.
ENTRY FEE BREAKDOWN - $89/Round:
- Greens fees = $34
- Cart Fees = $16
- Prize Fund = $16
- EVENT Fees = $23
(Includes Admin Fees, STMPC Team Fees & Data/Processing Fees)
ESTIMATED PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP
All PRIZE FUND monies will be paid out at THE TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP! (TOP 36)
ALL GOLFERS WHO QUALIFIED for PLAYOFFS, CAN WIN The STX Am TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP and All Golfers can qualify for The South Texas Match Play Challenge Team Event !
Estimated PRIZE PURSE = $3,744.00
Estimate Prize Payouts: (Gift Cards)
1st Place $ 730.08
2nd Place $ 599.04
3rd Place $ 486.72
4th Place $ 430.56
5th Place $ 374.40
6th Place $ 336.96
7th Place $ 299.52
8th Place $ 224.64
9th Place $ 149.76
10th Place $ 112.32
STX Am Tour Playoff POST ROUND #4 Place ~ ACGT Division
2023 STX Am Tour ~ ACGT Division Playoff Round Information & Results
OFFICIAL RESULTS ~ Round #1 - Northern Hills GC - Sat. Oct. 14th, 2023
OFFICIAL RESULTS ~ Round #2 - Northern Hills GC - Sun. Oct. 15th, 2023
OFFICIAL RESULTS ~ Round #3 - Brackenridge Park GC - Sat. Oct. 21st, 2023
Tour Championship ~ TOP 36 ~ Round #4 - Brackenridge Park GC - Sunday Oct. 22nd, 2023
PLAYOFFS ROUND #4 ~ Notice To ACGT Tour Competitors:
EVENT DETAIL ~ 1st Notice to Players Information
2023 STX Am Tour PLAYOFFS Round #4 ~ Brackenridge Park GC ~ Sun. Oct. 22nd
~ 18 Hole Stroke Play, Gross & Net ~ Custom Playoff Points
10/22/23 ~ Stroke play is a format of play where a player competes against all others in their respective flights, by comparing a total score for one or more rounds. In regular, individual stroke play, you need to hole out on every hole. Each hole score for every hole in the round is added up to calculate your final score.
Thank you for your participation in The 2023 STX Am Tour PLAYOFFS & CONGRATULATIONS ON ADVANCING to THE TOP 36, The Tour Championship!!
The race for The OVERALL Tour Championship and final coveted spots on The 2023 South Texas Match Play Team CONCLUDES TOMORROW @ BRACKENRIDGE PARK GC with THE STX Am TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP !
36 Golfers in 2 Flights! FORMAT - Individual Stroke Play - Gross and Net
- All Players, Please plan on styaing post-round for Final Placement & Horse Race .
- REMINDER - All Golfers MUST register & pay PLAYOFF ENTRY FEE @ The Starters Tent, Each Round, prior to teeing off.
- All golfers must go to the "PLAYER SCORING AREA" Located at The Pavillion @ Brackenridge Park immediately following completion of play.
TEE BOXES TO BE UTILIZED ~ BRACKENRIDGE PARK 10/22/23 ~ ROUND #4 TOP 36:
- * CHAMP FLIGHT - BLACK TOUR TEES (Seniors 50+ GREEN TOUR TEES)
- * FIRST FLIGHT - BLUE TOUR TEES (Seniors 50+ WHITE TOUR TEES)
- * All women golfers will place an appropriate tee box for their respective flight.
GOLF GENIUS EMAIL TO BE SENT at a LATER TIME
The STX Am Tour is happy to have GOLF GENIUS LIVE MOBILE SCORING @BRACKENRIDGE PARK this weekend.
Golf Genius is a real time scoring app to enhance the tournament atmosphere of The STX Am Tour.
Each Golfer will receive a separate email with specific directions for Golf Genius.
Please take the time, in advance of your tee time, to download the GOLF GENIUS APP from the app store on your smartphone.
Each foursome will get a tutorial on how to use golf genius prior to your tee time.
The STX Am Tour will continue to use paper scorecards as THE OFFICIAL SCORECARD.
The Golf Genius email will contain a GGID CODE for EACH FOURSOME.
One player in the group will enter the scores for the foursome. This will populate REAL TIME LEADERBOARD and REAL TIME SKINS!
**** STX AM TOUR Brackenridge Park PROPRIETARY TEE BOX RATINGS:
- STX TOUR BLACK TEES - 71.9 / 123
- STX TOUR BLUE TEES - 71.0 / 122
- STX TOUR GREEN TEES - 70.1 / 121
- STX TOUR WHITE TEES - 67.0 / 114